Intellectual Property Protection
Wait to remind fire is an Online learning platform to create and share educational courses for everyone. When instructors post their courses on our marketplace, they make the agreement that they have the necessary permission or rights to use all the content in their courses.
Making an unauthorized activity is not tolerated on our platform. This policy discourses what we do in the incident of copyright violation reports from content owners and trademark violation claims from trademark owners to the courses on our platform.
The policy also address that when any instructors’ courses are copied on third-party platforms without their permission.
Third-Party Copyright Violation
Wait To Remind Fire’s policy is to remove courses from our Platform when they are reported as interfere with in a copyright violation notice received from the owner of the original content. It is also our policy to remove courses from any instructor who is determined to be a posting copying course from other marketplace. We reserve the right to terminate an instructor’s account at any time, including when they post content in violation of the copyrights of others.
If you are owner of this course then you can submit a report at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can submit report-?
- You can submit copyright claim by the owner of the content because we have no way of knowing whether the instructor who published the course has received proper permission from the owner to use the content.
- If you are not the owner of content then we will ask you to provide an electronic signature with a recording video (showing your face) to confirm that you are the copyright owner or have authority to use of content from the copyright owner.
Your copyright claim has to be necessarily authenticated for us be able to address it.
- If you are upload/post courses from other organization (you are working for) you will provide necessary information for us to contact you, including your legal name, an email address, physical address, include the name of the organization and your relationship with the organization.
Instructor Terms & Conditions
It’s great to become an instructor. If you join as an Instructor then this is an agreement between you and Wait To Remind Fire’s service.
- Price- Course price set by the instructor. You can change this anytime. You will be fully responsible for determining the Base Price You charge Students for Your Course.
- Instructor Payment- The Net amount paid by students less Taxes for online sales, administrative and handling fee and amounts paid in Wait To Remind Fire’s Marketing Programs.
Gross Amount- actually amount received by us for purchase by Students
Net amount (Your payment)- Gross Amount- taxes for online sales- administrative and handling fee- any amounts paid in our Marketing Program.
If you do not want to opt into our Marketing Programs, You will get fifty percent (50%) of the Net Amount received for Your Course less any applicable Student refunds.
- Payment received- Why this is best learning platform and instructor’s first choice. Because we send the payment on time as you wish. You do not have to wait for 60 days to get the payment. As other platforms do.
- Your Contact with Students- We will give you permission to connect with your students. You can’t find this service in other places.
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services. So Join us Today.
- You will be responsible for all of Your Offered Content. You agree that You own and have the necessary licenses, rights, and permissions, and the authority to grant Wait To Remind Fire, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, promote, market and use any of Your Submitted Content on and through the Services in the manner considered by Instructor Terms.
- Don’t Submit Content that has the rights of the third party. Means don’t use uploaded or edited videos from other marketplaces. If we find copyright content of third party. We have the rights to close your account.
- You will not copy, modify, distribute, interfere with Our Company Content and/or the Services except as permitted.
Modifications to These Terms-
We reserves the right to modify and/or make changes to these terms at any time. We will inform you by email in your account.
How to Contact Us
The best way to get in touch with us is to contact our Support Team. We’d love to hear your questions and concerns.