Thanks to become a part of Online Learning Market place. Here are listed your privacy that you have rights to know, how we use your data and information when you visit our website.
- What information you provide us
When you create account and what data we get-
Profile information- When you use any of our service, you need to create your profile through login section. We collect and store the data you provide us like your email address, password, and gender. And you also provide your photo and some headline about you.
Course and shared information- When you take any course and purchase any books we collect certain information including which courses have you taken and interact with other users on a course page asking/answering question, contact with instructor and students.
Payment Information- When you make a purchase we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name, billing address and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. For security purpose, We do not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers
- Some information We Collect through Automated Means-
System and usage information of service and also geography location-
Technical data about your computer or device, like your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, browser and about your interactions with the Services, including courses accessed, time spent on pages or the Service, pages visited, features used, your search queries, click data, and other data regarding your use of our Services. For geographic location, including information like country, city, and geographic coordinates, calculated based on your IP address.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience and you may not be able to use some or all features of the Services, and your experience may be different or less functional.
- Google Analytics– We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us analyze your use of the Services, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Services. We use this data to improve the Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices, and provide information that may be of interest to you.
- Online Advertising- We use third-party advertising services like Facebook, Google’s ad services, and other ad networks and ad servers to deliver advertising about our Services on other websites and applications you use. The ads may be based on things we know about you, like your Usage Data and System Data and things that these ad service providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other sites and services, and may be personalized to your interests.
Depending on the types of advertising services we use, they may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, phone, or other device to collect data about your use of our Services, and may access those tracking technologies in order to serve these personalized advertisements to you. To help deliver personalized advertising, we may provide these service providers with a hashed, anonymized version of your email address (in a non-human-readable form) and content that you share publicly on the Services.
- How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features;
- Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
- Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As we, in our sole preference, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the protection or integrity of our users, third parties, the public, or our Services.
- How do we protect your information?
We protect your information as we protect own. No one can access them.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your Rights-
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update or terminate your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
You can access and update your personal data that We collects and maintains as follows:
To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
To terminate your account:
If you are a student, visit your profile settings page and follow the steps detailed here.
If you are an instructor, follow the steps detailed here.
If you have any issues terminating your account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Support Center.
- Who We Share Your Data With-
We share certain data about you with instructors, other students, companies performing services for us, our business partners, analytics and data enrichment providers, your social media providers, companies helping us run promotions and surveys, and advertising companies who help us promote our Services. We may also share your data as needed for security, legal compliance, or as part of a corporate restructuring. Lastly, we can share data in other ways if it is aggregated or de-identified or if we get your consent.
With Your Instructors: We share data that we have about you (except your email address) with instructors or teaching subordinates for courses you enroll in or request information about, so they can improve their courses for you and other students. This data may include things like your city, country, browser language, operating system, device settings, and the site that brought you to us, and your activities on our platform. If we collect additional data about you (like age or gender), we may share that too.
With Other Students and Instructors: Depending on your settings, your shared content and profile data may be publicly viewable, including to other students and instructors. If you ask a question to an instructor or teaching assistant, your information (including your name) may also be publicly viewable by other users depending on your settings.
For Security and Legal Promise: We may disclose your data to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
- Permitted or required by law;
- Requested as part of a judicial, governmental, or legal inquiry, order, or proceeding;
- Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues; or
- Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Wait to remind fire and our users, employees, members of the public, or our Services.
- Online Privacy For Children –
We recognize the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Children under 13 (or under 16 in the European Economic Area) should not use the Services. If we learn that we’ve collected personal data from a child under those ages, we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
Parents who believe that Wait To Remind Fire may have collected personal data from a child under those ages can submit a request that it be removed to email@example.com.
- Legal bases for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For Our users in the European Economic Area (EEA) we processes your information in accordance with European laws and regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR governs how we may process your information, and the rights that EEA users have in relation to it. This means that Wait To Remind Fire will collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you the Service and fulfil our obligations to you under our Terms of Service. This includes providing you with access to the information that you create in your designs.
- It it justified because of a legitimate interest such as for research and development or marketing the Service (but only where our legitimate interest isn’t overridden by your interest in protecting your data).
- You consent to us using your information in a certain way.
- It is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
If you have consented to our use of your information you may withdraw that consent at any time. Depending on the situation you can either withdraw your consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or through your account settings page. Where we are using your information because of a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use. However, if you do so it may mean that it is not possible for you to continue using the Services.
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.