This book is designed to cleanse your body of stress and tension. It’s a variation of deep breathing exercises often associated with Yoga and Meditation. If you haven’t looked into deep breathing exercises, you may want to research them, as I’m not going to go describe the technical details in this article.
With further ado, let’s just jump right into it
(No pun intended!)
- Begin by standing in a sturdy, comfortable Stance, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Breathe in deeply through your nose, and exhale Through your mouth. While exhaling, try to feel The breath leaving through the soles of your feet.
- For the first few exhalations, feel the toxens in your body escape through the soles of your Feel cleansed oxygen and energy enter your Body when you inhale.
- For the next few exhalations, feel the tension And stress melts away.
- As you inhale, absorb peacefulness and joy.
- As you exhale, let regrets and negative thoughts About the past disappear. Allow worries about Tomorrow slip away.
- All that remains is the sensation of the breath entering and exiting your body.
If you’ve been struggling, don’t hesitate to reach out talk to me. I’d love to help you out, give you some advice, and just get to know you in general.
Don’t wait for someday to come to the right decision.
You will get eBook in 3 formats. How to open them?
For Android users-This book format basically for Android users. Only you have to open with Google Play Books. If you don’t have, please download from Play store.
For iPhone users This book format basically for iPhone users. Only you have to open with iBooks on your phone. If you don’t have on your phone, please download from App store.
For kindle users- This book format basically for who has already kindle. Open with a kindle.